Hydraulic maintenanceHydraulic transmission and pneumatic transmission are called fluid transmission, which is an emerging technology developed based on the principle of hydrostatic pressure transmission proposed by Pascal in the 17th century. Water was used as a working medium in London, and it was applied to the industry in the form of a hydraulic press, and the world's first hydraulic press was born. In 1905, the working medium was changed from oil to oil, and it was further improved.
After World War I (1914-1918), hydraulic transmission was widely used, especially after 1920, it developed more rapidly. Hydraulic components began to enter the formal industrial production stage in about 20 years from the end of the 19th century to the beginning of the 20th century. In 1925, F. Vikers invented the pressure-balanced vane pump, which laid the foundation for the progressive establishment of modern hydraulic component industry or hydraulic transmission. In the early 20th century, GoConstantimsco's theoretical and practical research on energy wave transmission; 1910's contributions to hydraulic transmission (hydraulic couplings, torque converters, etc.) Two areas have developed.
During World War II (1941-1945), 30% of American machine tools used hydraulic transmissions. It should be noted that the development of hydraulic transmission in Japan is nearly 20 years later than that in Europe and the United States. Around 1955, Japan rapidly developed hydraulic transmissions, and in 1956 the Hydraulic Industry Association was established. In the past 20 to 30 years, Japan's hydraulic transmission has developed rapidly and has taken the lead in the world.
Hydraulic transmission has many outstanding advantages, so it is widely used, such as general industrial plastic processing machinery, pressure machinery, machine tools, etc .; construction machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, automobiles, etc. in walking machinery; steel industry Metallurgical machinery, lifting devices, roll adjustment devices, etc .; flood control gates and dam devices, river bed lifting devices, bridge operating mechanisms, etc. for civil and water conservancy projects; turbine speed regulating devices for power plants, nuclear power plants, etc .; (Winches), bow gates, bulkhead valves, stern thrusters, etc .; giant antenna control devices for special technologies, measurement buoys, lifting and rotating stages; artillery controls for military industries, ship stabilizers, aircraft simulation, Retractable device and rudder control device of aircraft landing gear.
1. Due to the large resistance to fluid flow and leakage, the efficiency is low. If not handled properly, leaks not only contaminate the site, but can also cause fire and explosion accidents.
2. As the working performance is susceptible to temperature changes, it is not suitable to work under high or low temperature conditions.
3. The manufacturing precision of hydraulic components is higher, so the price is more expensive.
4. Due to the leakage and compressibility of liquid medium, strict transmission ratio cannot be obtained.
5. It is not easy to find the cause when the hydraulic transmission fails; high technical level is required for use and maintenance. Hydraulic repair