What is a hydraulic system? What is a pneumatic system? How does hydro-pneumatic repair work
Answer: 1. Take the oil as the working medium, use the pressure energy of the oil and control the whole set of hydraulic actuators through the control valve and other accessories.
2. Use compressed air as the working medium to transmit power and control signals, and control and drive various machinery and equipment to achieve mechanization and automation of the production process.
2. What are the components of the hydraulic system? What are the components of the pneumatic system?
Answer: 1. A complete hydraulic system consists of five parts, namely power components, actuators, control components, auxiliary components and hydraulic oil.
2. A typical pneumatic system is composed of directional control valves, pneumatic actuators, various pneumatic auxiliary components and air source purification components.
3. List examples of hydraulic systems that are commonly used today, at least two, look for related pictures and equipment names, and find the parts of the hydraulic system involved.
Answer: 1. Machine tool hydraulic system, (syzef combined hydraulic system) power components, actuators, control components, auxiliary components and hydraulic oil.
2. Forging machinery hydraulic system, (forging machinery hydraulic control system) power components, actuators, control components, auxiliary components and hydraulic oil.
Fourth, list the common examples of pneumatic systems, at least two, look for relevant pictures and equipment names, find the part of the pneumatic system involved.
Answer: 1 The NC machining center pneumatic system (NC machining center pneumatic tool changing system) consists of directional control valve, pneumatic actuator, various pneumatic auxiliary components and air source purification components.
2 Sliding door automatic opening and closing system (train automatic sliding door system) composed of directional control valve, pneumatic actuator, various pneumatic auxiliary components and air source purification components.
5.Related content, working process and application of hydraulic jack.
Answer: 1. Hydraulic jack is a lifting tool commonly used in production. Its simple structure and convenient operation can be used for repairs in various occasions.
Hydraulic jacks are divided into integrated jacks and separate jacks. The split jack can be used upside down like a mechanical jack.
1: Using the slotted end of the handle, insert it into the oil return valve, and tighten the oil return valve to the right hand (clockwise).
2: Estimate the lifting weight, determine the center of gravity of the lifting object, select the point of force, and place it correctly under the lifting part. If necessary, turn the adjustment screw of the jack to the left (counterclockwise) until it touches the lifting object.
3: Insert the jack handle into the handle sleeve and tilt the handle up and down. The piston rod should rise smoothly and lift the weight to the ideal height.
1: Take the handle out of the handle sleeve, insert the handle into the oil return valve, slowly turn the handle leftward (counterclockwise), and relax the oil return valve.
2: When there is a load, the handle cannot be rotated too fast, and it is advisable to release the oil return valve one turn to make it slowly descend.
3Hydraulic jack, according to Pascal's law, controls the pressure transmission between two pressure cylinders of different sizes through a valve to lift a heavy object. In the hydraulic jack, the small piston in the small oil cylinder constantly reciprocates to transmit the pressure to the large oil cylinder, thereby lifting the heavy object. Hydraulic jack is a common lifting tool with simple structure and convenient operation. It is used to lift the body of various vehicles to facilitate vehicle maintenance.