The main purpose of natural gas cut-off valve : The cut-off valve is designed to be installed on the loading and unloading hoses of chemical raw materials (such as liquid propane, ammonia, ethylene oxide, liquefied petroleum gas, butadiene, industrial methanol, and natural gas). When pulling force, the pull-off valve will be automatically disconnected to prevent leakage caused by the unloading of the loading and unloading tank truck and prevent accidents from causing greater harm to personnel and equipment. The pull-off valve uses the standard component design, has good interchangeability, can easily remove the pull-off valve from the conveying pipeline, and does not require any special tools during maintenance and inspection.
The pull-off valve is specially used for CNG car refueling, and can be used with any CGV1 standard refueling equipment. If the car suddenly starts unexpectedly during the filling process of the dispenser, the pull-off valve (400 ～ 600N safety pull-off) on the filling hose can be automatically separated and cut off the air supply at both ends to prevent the danger caused by misoperation.
The pull-off valve is used in CNG dispensers of compressed natural gas. The valve body has a double check valve design. When the pull-off valve is pulled by an external force, the check valve and the intake cavity are effectively cut off, ensuring that the pull-off valve does not break. The effect of leakage eliminates hidden safety hazards, thereby protecting the safety of personnel and equipment, and it can also be repeatedly pulled and reset.
Emergency pull-off valve (also known as rupture protection device) as a safety component can effectively avoid accidents from dangerous sources during the loading and unloading of fluid media: Accidental and excessive tensile loads on loading and unloading pipelines, such as premature by tank cars and train Pull load caused by starting or ship drifting. Such a tensile load may cause mechanical damage or even damage to the connection and the loading and unloading pipelines, resulting in uncontrolled leakage of the loading and unloading medium, which will harm humans and the environment to a certain extent.
To prevent such dangerous situations, emergency pull-off valves usually have the following two functions:
1) Has a predetermined disconnect mechanism that responds within a sufficiently large range before reaching the load limit.
2) It has an instantaneous automatic blocking device at the disconnection point to prevent medium leakage.
Features and applications
1.KLAW low-temperature safety pull-off valve design technology leads the world, used in -196 ℃ low-temperature medium.
2. The emergency pull-off valve can safely cut off the LNG supply when the LNG pipeline connected to the tanker is accidentally driven away when the truck is unloaded.
3.KLAW low temperature safety pull-off valve is used in LNG and other low temperature media, such as: liquid oxygen, ethylene, propylene, etc.
4. The flip cover design adopted by the KLAW pull-off valve not only minimizes the pressure loss, but also ensures that the pull-off valve is completely disconnected 100%, which can prevent the damage of the unloading facility; and the pull-off valve is 100% sealed after disconnection. leakage.
5. Operating temperature: -200 ℃ / + 100 ℃
6. Cut-off pressure: 19bar, can be set according to different applications.
7. Connection method: thread, flange, welding.
Natural gas break-off valve