The hydraulic components will develop in the direction of high performance, high quality, high reliability, and complete systems; in the direction of low energy consumption, low noise, vibration, no leakage, pollution control, and application of water-based media to meet environmental protection requirements; Power density, intelligence, mechatronics, light and small micro-hydraulic components; actively adopt new technologies, new materials and high technology such as electronics and sensing.
The combination of hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance electronic technology and hydraulic transmission technology makes the traditional hydraulic communication and control technology increase vitality and expand the application field. The realization of mechatronics can improve the reliability of the work, realize the flexibility and intelligence of the hydraulic system, change the shortcomings of the hydraulic system, such as low efficiency, oil leakage, and poor maintainability, and give full play to the advantages of large power transmission, small consistency, and fast response. The main development trends are as follows:
(1) The application of electro-hydraulic servo proportional technology will continue to expand. The hydraulic system will be switched from the past electro-hydraulic on-oE system and the open-loop proportional control system to the closed-loop proportional servo system. In order to adapt to the above development, pressure, flow, position, temperature, speed, acceleration and other sensors should be standardized. Computer interfaces should also be unified and compatible.
(2) Development of electromagnetic valves with direct power consumption of less than 5 mA and direct interface with computers, and high-frequency solenoid valves (less than 3 mS) for pulse width modulation systems.
(3) The flow rate, pressure, temperature, oil pollution and other values of the hydraulic system will be automatically measured and diagnosed. As the price of the computer is reduced, monitoring systems, including centralized monitoring and automatic adjustment systems, will be developed.
(4) Standardization of computer simulation, especially for high-precision, "advanced" systems.
(5) Electronic direct control components will be widely used, such as electronic direct control of hydraulic pumps , the use of universal control mechanisms is also a problem to be discussed in the future, the current status and development of mechanical and electrical integration of hydraulic products.
The development of hydraulic couplings towards high-speed, high-power and integrated hydraulic transmissions, the development of hydro-mechanical speed-adjustable hydraulic couplings and the development of automotive applications, the development of hydraulic reducers to improve product reliability and mean trouble-free operation Time; hydraulic torque converters need to develop high-power products, improve the manufacturing process technology of components, improve reliability, promote computer-aided technologies, develop supporting technologies for hydraulic torque converters and power shift transmissions; hydraulic viscosity adjustment Speed clutches should improve product quality, form batches, and develop in the direction of high power and high speed.