Pneumatic is the abbreviation of "pneumatic technology" or "pneumatic transmission and control". Pneumatic technology uses air compressor as the power source and compressed air as the working medium to perform energy transmission or signal transmission engineering technology. It is one of the important means to achieve various production control and automatic control.
Hydraulic transmission is a type of fluid transmission. The basic principle is to use pressure oil as a working medium in a closed container to achieve energy conversion and power transmission. The liquid in it is called working medium, and it is generally mineral oil. Its function is similar to that of transmission elements such as belts, chains and gears in mechanical transmission.
The hydraulic system is mainly composed of five parts: power component (oil pump), actuator (cylinder or hydraulic motor), control component (various valves), auxiliary components and working medium.
Advantages of hydro-pneumatic maintenance hydraulic transmission
(1) Small size and light weight, so the inertial force is small, and no large impact will occur when it is suddenly overloaded or stopped;
(2) It can smoothly and automatically adjust the traction speed within a given range, and can realize stepless speed regulation;
(3) Easy commutation, without changing the rotation direction of the motor, it is more convenient to realize the conversion of the working mechanism rotation and linear reciprocating motion;
(4) The hydraulic pump and the hydraulic motor are connected by oil pipes, and there is no strict restriction on the spatial arrangement of each other;
(5) Because the oil is used as the working medium, the components can be self-lubricated between the relatively moving surfaces, with low wear and long service life;
(6) Simple operation control and high degree of automation;
(7) Easy to achieve overload protection.
Disadvantages of hydraulic transmission
(1) The use of hydraulic transmission requires high maintenance, and the working oil must always be kept clean;
(2) High requirements for manufacturing precision of hydraulic components, complicated technology and high cost;
(3) The maintenance of hydraulic components is complicated and requires a high level of technology;
(4) Using oil as the working medium, there is a hidden danger of fire on the working surface;
(5) Low transmission efficiency.
Hydraulic transmission is widely used, such as general industrial plastic processing machinery, pressure machinery, machine tools, etc .; construction machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, automobiles, etc. in walking machinery; metallurgical machinery, lifting equipment, roll adjustment for the steel industry Installations; flood control gates and dams for civil and water conservancy projects, riverbed lifting devices, bridge operating mechanisms, etc .; power plant turbine speed regulating devices, nuclear power plants and other countries; ship deck cranes (winches), bow doors, Bulkhead valves, stern thrusters, etc .; giant antenna control devices, measurement buoys, lifting and rotating stages for special technologies; artillery controls for military industries, ship stabilizers, aircraft simulations, retractable devices for aircraft landing gear Rudder control, etc.