Hydraulic valve protection common sense has many advantages and is widely used in various machinery. However, if the application methods and protection and maintenance are not proper, various problems will occur, which will affect production. Therefore, correct application and protection are important factors to ensure that the system prolongs the service life of the system and to ensure stable, active and reliable operations. The main causes of seizures are analyzed below, and protective methods are proposed.
Avoiding the pollution of hydraulic oil The pollution of hydraulic oil refers to the mixing of air, moisture and various solidified materials from the outside. If the rusted metal powder is mixed in the application, the sealing materials, coatings and other debris will be destroyed. The contamination of the oil will increase the wear between the relatively moving parts in the hydraulic components, form the blockage of the throttle orifice or the motion of the slide valve will be blocked, making the hydraulic components unable to operate normally. According to material statistics, more than 75% of the faults in the hydraulic system are due to oil pollution. Therefore, various methods must be used to avoid or reduce oil pollution
Daily view of hydraulic system:
1. Check whether the fasteners and pipe joints are loose before operation, and whether the pipeline is deformed or damaged.
2. Prior to the initial operation of the hydraulic oil pump, the pump should be filled with oil, and empty operation is prohibited.
3. When the hydraulic oil pump is started, it should be operated continuously (especially in cold areas), and it should be operated after admitting that it is flexible and normal and without abnormal noise.
4. The working pressure of the hydraulic system distribution valve of the working equipment should be adjusted in time if it exceeds or falls below the specified value.
5. After stable operation of the system, in addition to investigating oil temperature, pressure, sound and other conditions at any time, attention should also be paid to investigating the operating conditions of hydraulic cylinders , hydraulic motors, directional valves, relief valves, etc., and the oil leakage and vibration of the entire system Wait.
Therefore, users and hydraulic valve manufacturers should also pay attention to maintenance and repair when using hydraulic valves.
The content of the article comes from the Internet. If you have any questions, please contact us!